Your employees are looking for more than just a place to work. They want to make a difference, and work for an employer that is not only good at business, but also does good. Fortunately it is a virtuous circle as employees that work for good companies are more engaged and in turn perform better, which improves your bottom line.
How do we help you?
We will make your next incentive trip, team building event or off-site meeting so much more enriching by infusing it with a “giving back” component.
We still arrange all the “standard” elements, but these are overlaid with some time assisting hands-on at a invaluable community development or environmental project. It is this time spent giving back that will unite your employees, give them a shared experience and make them proud of their company.
Your interests or strategic needs are prioritized and you can choose from individual incentive rewards all the way through to events for hundreds of people, in over 40 different countries.
What could this look like?
After some intense strategy sessions on how to increase group sales, or after your incentive trip zip-lining experience in the Costa Rican jungle, you choose to spend an afternoon or two assisting on a project that fits with your company’s vision and values. Some examples include:
- Providing financial and small business advice to micro-loan recipients
- Building an IT room and providing connectivity at an impoverished school
- Assisting on an animal conservation project
- Renovating an orphanage
Benefits for the company:
- Fosters goodwill between the organization and the community you touch.
- Encourages team working and stimulates the building of relationships across departments.
- Energizes employee engagement.
- Enhances your reputation as a company that cares and reinforces your position as an employer of choice, making it easier to attract top talent.
Benefits for your employees:
- Provides an opportunity and the means to contribute to society.
- Creates a platform for cultural immersion, learning and innovation.
- Cultivates company loyalty.
- Promotes skill development and leadership training.